Wednesday, February 23, 2022

New Pictures for the Band

 While they release their new song, I think maybe it would be a good idea to take new photos of them to represent the band they are today, as opposed to the one that they were when they first started. Not that there have been any radical changes, but I think it is definitely pertinent to show how they have changed their looks and style over these past years so that our audience is expecting a change in the style and quality of the musicians and their newfound "professionalism," I suppose you could say. I will talk to the band to see when I can schedule a photoshoot and in general whether there are any things we can revamp before Sunshine comes out.



The most recent pictures of the band are from 2019-2020

No comments:

Post a Comment