Sunday, February 21, 2021

Postponing Interview

 I was supposed to go conduct the interview at Covenant Living of Florida today, but due to complications I had to postpone it to Tuesday. Visiting hours are from 12-5pm, so I will most likely be visiting directly after school with my friend Nicolas Rivera who is helping me with the project. On another note, my doubt is starting to come back in regards to the dementia concept, I'm not sure if I'm feeling up to make a film on such a depressing subject, so I may change my mind once again to the coming-of-age idea which definitely makes me feel more positive. However, I will still conduct the interview tomorrow and see how I feel. If I still feel weary about the subject I after, I will discuss it with my teammate and see if we want to switch lanes. I do have several more weeks to plan and record the project, so maybe my mind will change. As of this moment though, I feel a sort of pressure in regards to the dementia project.

No comments:

Post a Comment