Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Filming Skateboards and Monsters Tomorrow

 Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my friends Mateo Escobar, Jake Urrunaga, and Zachary Ulman to film the project. 

I will finish up my storyboard in the morning, which shouldn't take long since I have the screenplay, and then we'll start filming at around noon and hopefully we'll finish at around 6 PM when the sun starts to set. We'll start filming at the local 7-Eleven and then we'll be heading towards the Harley Davidson Dealership after we're done with the store scene. 

I'm unsure about how we're going to film the 7-Eleven scene, as we'll have to wear masks which will ruin the 90s aesthetic. Additionally we don't know if we're going to be able to film in there in the first place, so we might have to improvise something if something comes up or we just might take a long time trying to find a convenience store to film in.

In regards to my actors, I don't know how good they are but hopefully they aren't terrible. They're pretty good at skating so I'm hoping they'll give the film an authentic feeling as opposed to using someone who has never skated before. They seem pretty excited for tomorrow so I think things will be okay, they really want to film some skate tricks on the VHS camcorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment