Thursday, March 24, 2022

Editing

I've yet to receive the final version of the song, so in the meantime I have created a Premiere project file with all the clips and have started to sort/separate the footage into categories as well as marking the timing of each clip so it will be easier to insert the clips into the right part of the song (so the performance matches the song).


What I did to sync the videos with the song was to match the instrumental version of the song with the audio of the VHS clips using the waveform and by matching the beat of the drum in the background. This will ultimately help me to match up the new audio later when I get the final song so I know where the clips belong.

I hope to finish by sometime in the next two weeks, luckily we don't have to film the Creative Critical Reflection this time around, so I'll be able to take my time perfecting the piece stress-free. Considering the footage gathered, it doesn't seem like it should take too long to edit the piece, I'm estimating two days at most if I grinded it out. Hopefully this does not come back to haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment