Sunday, March 20, 2022

Filming Tomorrow

 Big day tomorrow, we're filming the Sunshine music video! Hopefully all goes well. I will be charging my VHS camera and bringing spare batteries in case one of them dies and I'll also bring a spare tape in case I run out of space on my main one. Recently, I've been having issues with the camera staying on during use, so hopefully in the middle of their performance the camera doesn't die because that would be very annoying. 

For tomorrow's shoot, we'll most likely be at Markham Park and get those shots out of the way, then we'll film at Sergio's house for the remaining two days we're filming. It should go pretty smoothly considering the amateurish look of music video, so filming shouldn't be too meticulous or convoluted.

Markham Park



We'll most likely film in one of these gazebos
vvvvvvvvvv

No comments:

Post a Comment