Friday, March 18, 2022

Shooting Locations?

 As I said in my previous post, the music video will mainly consist of performance and aesthetic/tone clips, so it doesn't exactly matter where we film everything. For simplicity, we are most likely going to film the "random clips" at Markham Park and I might include older videos from my VHS of the band members skating at the Tamarac and Lot 11 Skatepark. For the performance bits, we may also include some footage from Markham, but mainly we will film at Sergio's house since all the instruments are there and we can manipulate the lighting easily. In general, it's just more pleasant than transporting all their instruments to another location to film. 

Considering the band's brand identity of being lowkey and chill, I believe this low-budget amateur look will not effect the quality of the piece and will facilitate the filming process by loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment