Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Finding Actors for my Film

 Originally, I was planning on having my friends Jake, Mateo, and Sebastian help me with my project as I need three actors for my story. However, it has come up recently that Sebastian will be away for spring break, so I most likely will not be able to film with him unless its by the end of the break. This was very troublesome news, so I talked about it with some of my friends and one of them recommended a great idea. At the skatepark that we go to, there is a skater named Adrian who apparently loves to act and has been in lots of Aftershock segments for CBTV, so it seems like a perfect match. Furthermore, he gets to skate in the video, so how could he resist? I will ask him later today when I'm out of school if he can be in my film.

No comments:

Post a Comment