Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Final Draft!! (I'm pretty sure)

 Okay, next day... I am done.

Well, not quite yet, but basically. I edited the entire video and virtually have the final product. All I'm waiting on is the final draft of the song so I can make appropriate adjustments to the project sequence for the final FINAL version of the video. I sent the song to the band members and they seem to love it.

Maxx:

    yo imma be honest 

    i was really skeptical about how 'this was gonna go

    and you absolutely surpassed my expectations

    thank you

    i’m still working on the final mix and mastering it

    but that’s just awesome

Sergio:

    in love

Jake:

    dead as hell

    its so good

Hopefully their reactions convinced you... jk but I'm very happy with the result and what I learned from this editing experience is that next time, I need to re-composite the VHS footage so that the audio is in sync with the footage. What I realized is that every is about 6 frames out of sync so next time I will edit the audio so that it is easier to match the audio with whats on screen.

P.S. I will not post the video just yet! I must wait until I get the clear-to-go from the band that this music video is indeed the "final version" of the song.

Next up: I almost forgot the digipak!

No comments:

Post a Comment