Saturday, April 2, 2022

Okay, now we can actually edit

 Now that we have the final song, we can finally edit the music vid. Funny that I'm speaking in the future tense, since as I write this post I am nearly done with the music video. The editing process for the video was pretty straight forward: show performance clips when new verses of the song are introduced, and use "random" clips for everything else. And trust me before you say anything, this process does not yield a lazy result, and in fact compliments the band's branding very well. What it does well is it shows that the band is serious towards their work, while also reminding that this whole project was meant to be fun experience which we all had fun producing.

So far, the video looks really good. I'm excited for you guys to see it when it finally comes out. 

P.S. I'm glad I decided to remain patient and only start editing the music video after receiving the final draft of the song since the original version had a completely different timing than the song I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment