Friday, April 1, 2022

Got the final draft of the song (hopefully)

 Finally... I think I have the final version of the song, and I gotta admit, its way better than what I expected. Firstly, it sounds nothing like the original song that the band sent me (maybe that's why it took so long to master the final version), and second, I understand why Maxx is studying music in Berkeley now. The song overall has good use of layering and effects which truly make it sound like modern indie rock and can even be played in at a party in the state its in. Maxx says he might add some extra touches for the final video, so what I have now may change. Luckily, it seems like the pacing of the modified final version will match the one I have now, so I can edit with a peace of mind knowing the timing of the clips will still match between songs.

I will refrain from embedding the song in the post this time, so I guess you'll have to see what it sounds like when the music video comes out... 


๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

No comments:

Post a Comment